Who are we ?
The website https://www.promotress.fr is the official website of the company Promotress, located in Ambert (63600). You can get more information about us by consulting our Legal Notice
Collection of personal data
We collect data through our contact form, as part of the request that is made (request for quote, request for information, complaint …). These data concern:
- Name, first name, company: information allowing to identify you
- Email, telephone number: information allowing to contact you
- Address, postal code, city, country : information allowing us to locate you and to exchange with you by postal mail
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, maps, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
Statistics and audience measurement
Use and transmission of your personal data
The personal data transmitted via the contact form are used in the context of a specific request formulated in the form (for example: request for a quote or request for information).
They are recorded in our database for the purposes of prospecting and information, and billing for our services.
They can be transmitted to carriers and forwarding agents within the framework of the execution of your service. We guarantee that your data is not transferred to other companies, apart from those directly involved in the execution of your service.
Duration of storage of your data
The data is kept for a period of 10 years, from the end of the financial year, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Rights that you have on your data
In accordance with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the possibility to perform the following actions:
- Right of access: you may receive a copy of the personal information about you that we currently hold.
- Right of rectification: you can request the modification of erroneous or obsolete personal information currently in our possession
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your data (subject to restrictions imposed by law, particularly in the context of billing)
- Right to object: you may at any time object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes
To assert your rights, you can make a request via our contact form, or send us a letter to the following address
19, Rue Marc Seguin